At the Institute of Cardiovascular Regeneration, Center for Molecular Medicine, Goethe University, the position of
(E13 TV-G-U, 100%)
Activities and responsibilities
- Participation in the project „Non-coding RNAs in cardiovascular aging“.
- Performing experiments in the field of cell biology, molecular biology and physiology using in vivo models and cell culture techniques.
- Publication of scientific articles.
- Completed doctoral studies in molecular or cell biology, biochemistry or related fields.
- German communication skills are not a requirement, but are considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Very good computer skills.
- Organizational and team skills, flexibility, open-mindedness, communication skills.
- Independent working methods as well as team-oriented work.
- Strong analytical skills and creative, solution-oriented thinking are required.
- In addition to experience in basic laboratory techniques, the candidate should have experience in rodent models, cell culture of human cells, imaging and cloning.
- Candidates with basic knowledge in basic cardiovascular research are preferred.
- Candidates with experience in supervising technical personnel and students are preferred.
We offer very good training opportunities, a varied, creative and international research environment and very good facilities.
Send application to
Applications in English only with the usual documents consisting of CV, letter of motivation as well as two references combined in a single pdf-document with subject „Postdoc position application“ should be addressed to Prof. Dr. Reinier Boon, Institute for Cardiovascular Regeneration, Center for Molecular Medicine, House 25B, Goethe University Frankfurt, Theodor-Stern-Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt am Main, Email: email@example.com.
Please do not submit any originals as the application documents cannot be returned. Travel and application costs cannot be reimbursed.